Why Take Music Lessons
1. It’s fun!
2. It’s the fastest way to learn how to play an
3. A good instructor can show you shortcuts that will
make Learning faster and easier.
4. Having someone show you and demonstrate what
good playing techniques look like and sound like is
extremely helpful and beneficial.
5. Learning to play with a beautiful tone and quality of
sound is very pleasing and special.
6. There are things that cannot be expressed in words.
Learning to express what you cannot say in words
but only in your music is a transcendent experience.
7. A good teacher not only sees Greatness in you, but
helps bring it out, encourages it and enhances it, so
that you can become more then you might have
previously thought you could to your surprise and
8. It’s a wonderful thing to be able to listen to music,
but to be able to perform Music yourself, is on an
entirely whole new level of enjoyment and
9. There’s an intimacy in playing music, that makes the
effort of Practice and Taking Lessons worthwhile!
10. It’s hard to put a Value or Worth on Inner
Growth. One learns and comes to realize that music
and its study and performance include gifts that are
difficult to put a price on.